Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Something Nifty Wednesday

I have yet to come up with a creative idea for Wednesdays.  Today before my doctor appointment I was thinking of calling it Wentworth Wednesday and doing baby updates, but the ultrasound, though it really is too early to tell for sure, made it look a whole lot like this one is going to be a girl as well.  Feel free to help come up with a nifty idea for Wednesdays.

Due date: July 16 (well a week before).  Baby will be another C-section due to my water rupturing habit.

4 comments:

britt said...

I know a few people who do "truth is..." on wednesdays. They are always fun posts to read.

http://theadventuresofrandonandcallie.blogspot.com/2010/12/truth-is-wednesdays.html

Congrats again on baby #3!

Laurel said...

Is this your announcement? Happy baby!

Suz said...

Congrats! I know two little girls that will be great big sisters.

Patricia said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations on the new pregnancy! I'm so excited for you!