Thursday, January 20, 2011

Truth is. . .Thursday

Truth is. . .I haven't sewn in about a month because I broke the needle and I don't know if I have anymore.  Will buy some in bulk next month and will going!

Truth is. . .I am having trouble being patient and waiting 4 weeks to know if this baby is a boy or a girl.  Granted they did peek yesterday and by current signs, it's another girl, but the gal doing the ultrasound said she wouldn't call it yet.

Truth is. . . I was disappointed twice yesterday, first when they said no VBACs and second when they said it was another girl.  I got over the VBAC thing within a minute or two.  It took looking up cute girly thing tutorials for me to get closer to accepting the gender possibility.

Truth is. . .I want to go all out with this last baby (not that we can get too crazy what with the budget we're on), but there's not much fun in that if it's another girl.  We already have everything we'd need. . .though our carseat will probably be expired.

Truth is. . .today I just want to crawl back into bed.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Congrats on baby 3. I am excited for you.

Kira =] said...

Yay for knowing car seats have an expiration! Pat yourself on the back for that. Majority of parents have no clue. I think you'll go all out in your own way. My version of going all out isn't the same as a certain sister in law. But to each her own. =]