Friday, March 4, 2011

Family Friday - Cleaning Day 2

I've hit the nesting phase I guess.  Started cleaning the house yesterday and am going strong again today.  Lunch break right now.  Drama Queen is thrilled to have a clean room again.  We'll see if she can keep it that way.  She's enjoying having space to do some flying practice.

 It's so nice and organized and vacuumed.  Man that carpet was filthy.  It doesn't smell like urine anymore now either since I dug out all her hidden dirty clothes.

The bathrooms have been mostly cleaned, the laundry area has been cleaned and organized, the master bedroom is almost presentable.  Today's main goal is the "toy room".  Not overly looking forward to that.  It's rather daunting.

Corn & Potato Chowder looks particularly revolting when defrosted.  Thankfully it reheats just fine.

Mischief is taking her much needed nap.


4 comments:

sleepless said...

You are amazing Abby !!

Julianna said...

I love the "in flight" pics. :)

I love a clean house. Sadly, with this month's choaos, I don't see a good cleaning coming any time soon.

I really need to be able to claim a Sunday for some at home time...

Mandi said...

nice work!! PLEASE pass the nesting to me. Mine went away and I have zero desire. again

Burnhams said...

I love the flying pics :) wanna come help me clean mine? you dont have to clean it just be a cheer leader, or someone who doesnt tell me no not to put that there, or take out stuff while I am trying to clean...