Truth is. . .Thursday

  • I like the hard overcooked (but not burnt) edge brownies, cream of wheat when it has lumps, and the undissolved skin of jello on the bottom of the bowl.
  • I don't like homemade meat sandwiches.  PB&J I like at home.  But when it comes to lunch meat sandwiches, I prefer going to a deli or Subway or Hogi Yogi.  Everything, including mayonnaise(when it's squeezed out of a bottle rather than spread on) tastes different and better there. 
  • It was hard to put Mischief to bed in her big girl bed last night.  I laid her down gave her a hug and as I moved to get up, she locked her arms around my neck and mournfully wailed "Mom!"  I held strong and left.  She did fall asleep quickly at least.
  • Mischief is more excited in the morning about the prospect of a banana than about anything or anyone else.
  • As much as I love watching paranormal and ghost hunting shows, Mr. Man is quite right in saying that I'd wet myself if we ever lived in a haunted house.
  • I didn't sleep much last night due to trying to stay laying on my side for the baby and yet upright at the same time so I could breathe.
  • I snickered when I heard Drama Queen trip over something and say "Oww" followed by Mischief laughing and Drama Queen exclaiming "It's not funny!!"  Mischief learned this from Drama Queen.  Really, we are trying to teach them that people getting hurt is not funny. 
  • I want to get started with today's sewing, but something in me says I can't until it's light outside.  I'm so not loving daylight savings time.  
  • It drives me nuts when the screen door is left open.  Mr. Man can never remember to close it behind him.  It's a windy time of year and the sound of it swinging back and forth freaks me out like someone is trying to get in.
  • The girls figured out that some of the doll house furniture had spots for batteries and therefore did something.  I admit I was curious too so DQ and I put batteries in 2 days ago.  They all play music.  Mr. Man's response? "You gave them noisy toys!!"  Ya, that's right, we don't have any other battery operated toys besides the ABC computer.  We're old school like that.

Comments

sleepless said…
lOVE THE BLOG..LOVE TO HEAR WHAT IS GOING ON !! IT IS FUNNY WHEN KIDS HAVE LEARNED SIBLING THINGS !!! THANKS FOR SHARING DARLIN..MAMA LOVES YOU...ALL !!!

Popular Posts