Monday, April 18, 2011

Drama Queen's Haircut

Drama Queen has been asking since January to get her hair cut again.  She didn't think we cut it short enough last August when it was taken from mid back to just above her shoulders.  So today we went and got her hair cut at Cookie Cutters.  I of course again forgot the camera, so no pictures of the haircut in progress or the cuteness of the place.  This time I asked them to cut it so it was the same length as her bangs were at, as they've grown out quite well so far.  She is absolutely thrilled with it.  I think Mr. Man doesn't like how short it is.





6 comments:

Jennifer said...

its darling! I love it! Tell Mr Man if you would like to style it then he can have it longer. :)

BEAR's Mom said...

Oh Drama Queen
this style suits you so well
gorgeous :D
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

wilkinson family said...

it looks cute on her. and all daddy's like their girls to have long hair, esp. my hubby

sleepless said...

This doll would look awesome ANYWAY !!!

Emily Robertson said...

I think it looks ADORABLE!!!!

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

She is precious!! It's obvious she loves the new hair cut and feels good in it! :)