I woke up at 5am positive that we were all dead from carbon monoxide poisoning.  Then I realized it was just the furnace turning on.
Of course I was then too awake to go back to sleep.  I checked on the girls, and put blankets on both, little wigglers, then started in on sorting the bookshelves.  I succeeded at emptying one!  Of course, the Harry Potter books are still on it, but I'm going to now clean off the shelves of the built in bookcase, and I'll move them over there.
Then I have to clean my closet (the new craft room) and Move the now empty bookcase into it. . .if it will fit. . .to hold baskets of craft supplies.  Or my shoes.  Though probably both because I don't think I'll fill more than 2 shelves with shoes.
On one of the bookcases I discovered my passport!!  Woo hoo!!  We can go get my license today.  If I know where my SS card is.  I think it's in my wallet.  I've been going on the assumption it is in my wallet, but I should probably check to be sure.

Comments

sleepless said…
CONGRATULATIONS ON FINDING YOUR PASSPORT !!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOO !!
PLEASE GET YOUR LICENSE !

Popular Posts