Thursday, June 30, 2011

Truth is. . . Thursday

Truth is. . . it's Drama Queen's 5th birthday.  She is thoroughly delighted with the presents she got from her grandparents (both sets).  I let her eat a lollipop, a roll of smarties, and a candy bracelet or breakast.

Truth is. . . I really hope the rain clouds leave by lunch cause my house isn't clean enough for visitors at 4pm.  And unless some miracle occurs, it's not going to get cleaned.

Truth is . . . I think I woke up more tired than when I went to bed.

Truth is. . . I should eat breakfast, but can't think of anything that sounds worth eating.

Truth is. . . Mr. Man is scheduled to work a whole 2 days this week.  Killing me.

Truth is. . . I'm crawling back into bed as soon as Mr. Man gets up.

Truth is. . . Mischief would rather be wrapped in blankets than get dressed.

Truth is. . . Ummmmmmmm. . . .KFC has been calling my name.  In return I've been sticking my fingers in my ears an saying "lalalalalala, I can't hear you."

Truth is. . . along with cleaning, I also have two yellow shirts to be made by tomorrow.

2 comments:

sleepless said...

fried chicken at the reunion Sat...hold out ! birthday breakfast should be different than the usual ~! Mr. man needs to get some ambition ...he is a big boy now.

Julianna said...

I'd like to crawl back into bed.

Course, it's 915 here, so I guess I could. :)