Sunday, July 3, 2011

Though I had both of my cameras on me today, I took no pictures.  It was a day filled with family and chatting and my cutting felt shapes.  I'm thrilled to not have had to make a single meal. Tonight will be a go to bed early night so we can run off to the hot air balloons bright and early.   I'm seriously tempted to put the girls to bed dressed so we don't have to deal with that in the morning.  Won't happen though, especially considering that Drama Queen is already sound asleep.  And now I'm off to put Mischief to bed and to see if I can scrounge up something patriotic for the girls to wear tomorrow.

2 comments:

Trishgoger said...

Saw this on Stumbleupon, though you might be interested in it as an activity!

Trishgoger said...

Don't think I included the link...

http://shannonbrown.typepad.com/life_in_general/2011/04/yarn-bowls.html