Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gymboree

I'm a fan of big brand clothing for kids. There's just so much cute stuff!  For me, well I'm good with whatever's at the thrift store and fits.  When Drama Queen was a baby I was all about Baby Gap and Gymboree (I admit Target gets some super cute stuff too).  Eventually I discovered even more expensive brands like Luna Luna Copenhagen, Matilda Jane, Jacadi, Jottum, and then discovered the world of "custom boutique" outfits.  But that's another story, and not one I do more than admire.

When DQ was 18 months old Mr. Man went into the Air Force.  And by golly was life good.  For the first time we had a steady and consistant paycheck.  And I got some super cute things for Drama Queen.  Sometimes I regret what I paid for kid clothes for her and then there are some outfits I'm so glad I've held onto and some outfits I'm sad I've sold.  This dress from Gymboree's Lady Lovebug line is one I couldn't part with, and just love love love.  It's interesting how very different these girls look!



1 comment:

sleepless said...

I am glad you kept that one too ! They both look darling in it !