Thursday, September 29, 2011

truth is.....


Truth is.........I filled 6 kitchen garbage can bags full of fabric to go...anywhere but here.  I'm just over it.

Truth is.........I haven't cleaned my house in a while.  It looks bad.  I don't overly care.

Truth is..........Hazel Mae has a very cute smile.  She's not smiling right now though.

Truth is..........Mischief went to bed around 1am.  Drama Queen woke her up at 7am.  Grumpiness ensues.

Truth is..........I'm going to go get the crying Hazel and then make me some oatmeal for breakfast then it will be time to get rid of more patterns.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Still very badly wish you lived closer to me :) I would love to meet your little girls.. grumpy or not. take all that unwanted fabric off your hands. and then you can teach me to sew.

Julianna said...

Yeah! You grabbed a button too!

I'm so excited, clearly my two hours were well spent.

Hoping the rest of your day involves less crying!

:)