Talents

I've shared many of Drama Queen's drawings on here.  I'm just very impressed, most of the time, with her artwork.  She does occasionally just scribble, and to keep from getting irritated I have to pull out the book I made as a child that is entirely scribbles. Or not scribbles.  Perhaps I'll share it sometime.  Or not.  Anyway, DQ is not the only pint sized artist in our house.  Mischief puts us in awe frequently as well.  The girls spend much of their days drawing away.  We go through a lot of paper.  It really makes me wish the mobile home park had recycling or that we had a compost heap.  Today I was picking up the hallway and discovered this picture.

The excess of tiny circles is characteristic of Mischief's artwork, so I knew it was hers.  But really, wow.  The child is only 2 and look how much personality each person has!



I love it!!  I need to find a frame for it......

Comments

sleepless said…
AWESOME !!! THEY BOTH GOT YOUR ART ABILITY !!! REALLY NICE WORK...VERY OVER AGE !!
britt said…
Wow, those are some advanced artistic skills your Ava has. I'm impressed! They take after their Mama.
Aimee said…
Like Mother like daughter :) I love those little faces

Popular Posts