Calypso.

It's a song I have loved since I was a kid.
My dad would play his guitar and sing it.
I wanted to listen to it the other day.
Searched for it on Grooveshark.com
Eventually discovered it is a John Denver song.
Discovered I like John Denver.
Still think my dad singing/playing Calypso is better though.
Plugged John Denver into Pandora Radio.
Discovering I like(or that these people play songs I grew up loving, like Leader of the Band):

  • James Taylor
  • Jim Croce
  • Peter, Paul, and Mary
  • Bread
  • Creedence Clearwater Revival
  • Dan Fogelberg
  • Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
  • Simon and Garfunkel
Feeling the need for a blowy dress and flowers in my hair..........


Comments

Myhouse4nine said…
a good deal of talented singers in that lot! :)
sleepless said…
I agree ....with that type music you need the flowing dress and flowers in your hair !!! I like more music from that era than now for sure !!

Popular Posts