Today I miss........
- my Disneyland paycheck
- going to the gym whenever I want
- water drinking competitions with Ms Jennifer C.
- year round warm weather
- Rod Miller playing rag time
- living in a clean house
- being able to live off of diet coke and saltines
Today I'm grateful for......
- my easily amused 2 yr old
- a baby who goes to bed easily when tired
- a nice house to live in, even if it's over flowing with my crap
- craft stores
- having let my husband join the air force. It's still the only reason we survive even though he's been discharged.
- doll blankets made by my grandma
- a working furnace
- my husband's job
- my husband going to school
- getting to help my husband work on his essay final draft last night
- caffeinated pop
- news and shows on regular channels that give tips and discuss church stuff. HAHAHA. Only in Utah does President Monson giving the BYU devotional make the news or does a morning talk show give tips about dealing with kids and church. HAHAHA.
- garlic salt
- my parents and siblings
- the pumpkin fairy's candy stash
- people who give things other than candy on halloween
- having a Christmas present idea for my husband! Can you spray paint in 40 degree weather? cause if not then there goes that......
- caffiene kicking in and my no longer being as burst into tears ready.