Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wallowing Wednesday

Today I miss........

  • Disneyland
  • my Disneyland paycheck
  • going to the gym whenever I want
  • water drinking competitions with Ms Jennifer C.
  • year round warm weather
  • Rod Miller playing rag time
  • living in a clean house
  • being able to live off of diet coke and saltines
Today I'm grateful for......
  • my easily amused 2 yr old
  • kindergarten
  • a baby who goes to bed easily when tired
  • a nice house to live in, even if it's over flowing with my crap
  • pinterest
  • craft stores
  • having let my husband join the air force.  It's still the only reason we survive even though he's been discharged.
  • doll blankets made by my grandma
  • a working furnace
  • my husband's job
  • my husband going to school
  • getting to help my husband work on his essay final draft last night
  • caffeinated pop
  • news and shows on regular channels that give tips and discuss church stuff.  HAHAHA.  Only in Utah does President Monson giving the BYU devotional make the news or does a morning talk show give tips about dealing with kids and church.  HAHAHA. 
  • garlic salt
  • my parents and siblings
  • the pumpkin fairy's candy stash
  • people who give things other than candy on halloween
  • having a Christmas present idea for my husband!  Can you spray paint in 40 degree weather? cause if not then there goes that......
  • caffiene kicking in and my no longer being as burst into tears ready.  

1 comment:

Julianna said...

As long as the grateful out weighs the woeful, it's all good.

(I miss sleeping in.)