Pictures!

Mischief in her new winter pajamas

The 40 year old furnace

Hazel Mae who is cute even when she is unhappy.

Daddy is her favorite.




Seeing if the Johnny jumper interested her.  It did so we pulled out the jumperoo (we have limited doorframes).  She didn't overly mind being stuck in the girl's doorway, but with the jumperoo she can be in the middle of the floor.  Thanks Aunt Shannon for the hand-me-down!

Drama Queen, another favorite person of Hazel's.

My Mr. Man

Funny Drama Queen




Stocking stuffer in progress.

Comments

Julianna said…
We finally replaced the furnace in 07. It was original to the house.

My house was built in 1942.

I'd do the math for you but it's been a long day. Needless to say, it was the best money spent ever.
Bending Birches said…
such adorable children:)
sleepless said…
Thanks for sharing the darling photos..and the stocking stuffer in progress looks great !
Anonymous said…
If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.

Popular Posts