Friday, January 13, 2012

One of the classes Mr. Man is taking this semester is a history class.  He's had two classes so far, and after the first mentioned that his teacher was entertaining.  Today he had a story:
"[The teacher], Shes an older lady, in her 50s or 60s and has a habit of calling us "adorable".  Today when we were handing in our papers, she was calling everyone adorable and when I got up to her I said, "Oh I don't want to be adorable, I just strive to be cute".  She looked startled for a moment then said, "No, you know what I'd call you?  Scrumptious."  And my husband (being the quick witted one he occasionally is) responded, "So should I start singing Toot-sweet?"  No one in the class got it, but the teacher started laughing."

Do you get it?

1 comment:

Sleepy said...

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang