Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tutu Tuesday: Gluten Free cookies

Drama Queen wanted to make cookies, but I haven't been wanting to make any.  Mischief loves cookies, and I know she'll eat them even if them make her not feel good.  The other trouble with making cookies is we're out of butter.  So I hopped online and looked for a recipe that Mischief could eat without trouble, and didn't have need for butter.  And ta-da!  Some delicious gluten-free Soft Molasses cookies.  It's Mischief's favorite type and they are really SO good!

She had three for lunch.  The recipe calls for sorghum flour, but I replaced it with rice flour since that is what I have, and it worked fine.

I admit I can be easily entertained.  Like when I pulled out the box of 9 month clothes for Hazel and discovered one of my favorite outfits in it....
Mischief at 15 months.......


Hazel Mae at 6 months.......



Anyone else find this hilarious?  Does this mean Mischief was an itty bitty person walking around, or does it mean Hazel Mae is a chunk?  Or both?  LOL

3 comments:

sleepless said...

definitely
BOTH !! Both gorgeous too ! Glad you kept the outfit !

Burnham's said...

Both, though HM isnt really a chunk. We have the same thing with T and K. K is so tiny, and T is, well, not. She isnt big by any means, she is just not tiny. One day in Joanns someone said, oh my, you had those 2 close together. I told her that there was actually 2.5 years between them. she couldnt believe it!

Trishgoger said...

Look at those curls!