Baby gift

I had to do something super cute and creative,  cause the mommy is awesome and talented.


In other news.....I thought I had Hazel almost off of formula, down to two bottles a day.......then my cousin said said a way to tell how much she was getting was by weighing her before and after she nursed......well, that completely explained why after a month she was still nursing almost constantly after a month and a half.......when pumping I was only getting half an ounce each side, I figured whatever, she nurses more effectively than a pump.......ya.........she gets a whole ounce........since her 3 month check up, she has lost nearly 2 pounds.  I think it's time to give up my dream of getting her nursing again.  Since I'm actually starving her...................

Comments

sleepless said…
darling outfit and cute presentation !!

Popular Posts