We wrapped cookie cutters with foil and packed in our bird seed mixture (you can find the recipe on Pinterest, that's where I found it!) after half an our in the freezer, I popped them out of the molds and let them dry overnight. Then we hung them outside.
In other news, I was able to put Mischief's hair in pigtails on Sunday! The hair on one side of her head is still shorter than the other due to the hair cut Drama Queen gave her when she was little more than a baby.
A boy in our ward is in the school play and his mom approached me to make arm garters for it. I've made 17 of the 22 they need, now just waiting to receive more supplies to make the rest. Then I'll have $10!