We dipped beeswax candles today. Mr. Man, Drama Queen and I. Mischief insisted on helping, dipped one once, and was done, she could barely reach over the pot, so I'm not surprised!
And I learned 2 pounds of beeswax is not much!
Earlier in the week I made larger containers for our tomato seedlings. Last year I didn't do it soon enough and they started rooting into each other's little grow pots. I raided the big can by the mailboxes for grocery ads and used a bag of garden soil we had left from last year. This made ALL the plants happy and they all grew like half an inch overnight. It was crazy.
The peppers, ground cherries, and wild strawberries are all doing well.
But I've run out of window space!! I've had to prop some of the tomatoes up and they're blocking the ground cherries/wild strawberries light. There's 6 outside as well that I'm sure have frozen to death as we've had a cold front. I've brought them inside, but there's little chance they'll recover. Though if I do a side by side of them and the ones in the window the overnight growth spurt of the indoor ones is very obvious!!