What little girls do

During daddy's triathlon  (and if they look pink nose/cheeked, that's cause it was below 40 degrees)

They were playing music real loud, and Drama Queen loved all the space she had to dance a without being told to stop or to watch out for people!  (she tries to dance when we are grocery shopping and tends to block aisles and get herself run over by other people's carts)


Pretty sure this is the only time this child smiled the entire day:
I didn't have time before we left to check the temperature online, and ended up feeling very  inadequately prepared.  I was thankful that we had one of DQ's sweaters still stuffed in the basket of the stroller.

I loved the way the morning light was captured in her hair and skirt.


We warmed up inside the gym while daddy was running.  It had warmed up a fair bit (was about 40 degrees) once daddy got to the bike portion so we just stayed outside in the warm sunshine.










 And this is how this kid was all day while we were there she was crying to go home.  On the way home she was crying to go back.  Any little thing she could think of to cry and scream about she did (her shoes hurt, her jacket not zipped right, want to go park, hungry, thirsty, need daddy, hazel looked at me, etc.) some were legitimate, but most not:


Comments

Trishgoger said…
That first photo there of Hazel on the floor looks super awesome, great photography skills!
sleepless said…
It was obviously Drama Queen's day not mischief's !! DQ is sure in her element !!! She loves open space like I do !!
Juli said…
Is it wrong that I want an ankle length version of that skirt for me?

Fabulous pictures as always. And I know you use a lot of piknic, have you checked out picmonkey?
AbigailDawn said…
I have not even heard of picmonkey before, I'll have to check it out especially since picnik will be gone soon.
That being said, these pictures are all straight out of the camera, I didn't even reduce the size, which I'll regret sooner than later since it'll fill my storage limit super fast....
Sleepy said…
Made think of Julie Andrews at the beginning of A Sound of Music...

Popular Posts