Kindergarten Graduation



Now that I got that out of my system.......today was Drama Queen's graduation from Kindergarten.  They put on a very cute little program going over all the songs and things they memorized this year, including the pledge of allegiance. Which Mischief will NOT be learning until Middle school.  Stupidity Utah.  I'll upload the videos of that another day.

Here are pictures from her graduation and of her boyfriend, who's parents and I exchanged phone numbers. They're just too cute, aren't they?!  And they played Cinderella, including the loss of her slipper....and him speaking to her in Portuguese as the prince.  Portuguese is a very pretty language.....

















 Young Love, First Love...........

Comments

sleepless said…
I Love all the photos..it is almost like being there..and your garden looks GREAT !
Laurel said…
Cute! Yay DQ!

Popular Posts