Mischief



25 questions : answered by Mischief on her 3rd birthday
1. What is your favorite color? yellow
2. What is your favorite toy? my dolly
3. What is your favorite fruit? melons
4. What is your favorite tv show? Yo Gabba Gabba
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? ice cream, I love ice cream, I want ice cream I like it
6. What is your favorite outfit? la-las (dresses)
7. What is your favorite game? Panda bears
8. What is your favorite snack? Nanas (bananas)
9. What is your favorite animal? monkeys
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle
11. What is your favorite book? Jesus
12. Who is your best friend? Linda
13. What is your favorite cereal? Panda bears (peanut butter puffs)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride my bike
15. What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my dolly
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? ice cream
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? ice cream 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a Cowboy
21. What is your favorite thing to do?  Go to Jenny's
22. What do you do with your dad?  Go to Stores
22.  What do you do with your mom?  Play outside
23.  What makes you happy?  My teddy bear
24.  What are you very good at?  At swingses
25.  How old are you?  I'm five.  Two.  I three.





Comments

Juli said…
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!
sleepless said…
Love the angelic photo at the top of the post and the REAL photo at the bottom of the post !...brilliant asking her all those questions and putting it down !~
jamiandtawnya said…
A COWBOY!! thats what jordan always wanted to be

Popular Posts