Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Some days I want to chuck all my sewing stuff and just buy the cute stuff already made.  And then I think of the parable regarding talents and that you're not supposed to bury them, yada yada yada.

Tonight is one of those nights that I just want it all gone.  I'd love to get rid of all the boxes of everything, fabric, patterns, little girl clothes that don't currently fit, books that I only occasionally read.  Unfortunately that's not feasible for our life.  At least not the little girl clothes.  I think I'll sort patterns and fabric again.

The washer is not happy today.  I had to wash the queen size mattress cover and that made it sad.  I'm happy to have clean things on my bed though!  As we spilt about half a bottle all over Hazel, me and the bed.

Sorry for the whiney posts.

2 comments:

sleepless said...

So, is the washer alive or dead ?...I know what you mean..some days I just want to chuck it all...instead, I sort.

AbigailDawn said...

It's still alive. It took a few cycles, but its scary noise has stopped.