Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The "fun" in functioning?

I know I'm missing lately.  It's not just on the blog either.  I may physically be present somewhere, but struggle to be entirely there.  I'm catching up on blogs for the first time in a week (or longer, time gets away from me.  What my head thinks has only been one week has really been three), and just read Judy's blog, Confessions of a Closet Hoarder, and once again feel as though I'm reading my own life.  So here's a great explaination of how I'm doing, but in Judy's words.  And Judy, I hope you (and I) find a way to escape the fog.

3 comments:

Juli said...

I think I shall comment here, the same way I commented there. :)

We all go through this, it's normal. Just don't let the downs out weigh the ups.

It's supposed to rain all week here... we need it, but it will be a challenge for me to fight off the bummer blues.

sleepless said...

Oh, I know the feeling ...well...You can try to play the game like lots of us...or not...I LOVE you anyway.

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

::::Hugs::::

Like I said on another post, fog is overrated. ;)

We'll make it through. If you ever need to talk, feel free to email me. And hang in there.