Sunday, October 14, 2012

I fully support that women should be allowed to hibernate during their monthly cycle.  Seriously.  I do my best to do so and am pondering dropping the kids off at church then coming home to go back into hiding (only left the house to take out trash yesterday).  Pain.  Discomfort.  and really who wants to be around other people while there is blood leaking out of them?  I'm just grateful my cycle has cut itself down to like 3 days.  Tampons are evil I tell you, don't use them!  It's been many months since I did and that's why I have a short miserable cycle as opposed to a long miserable cycle.  ahahaha.  I'm all for pads and menstrual cups.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

:( Sorry Abby...Have you thought about a Mirena? I got one after having G and I no longer have a period. Its great! I occasionally cramp or get moody but nothing like I used to during that lovely time...

Just me. said...

My days got shorter too when I switched to cloth pads. Went from 7 days to 3! Lovely!