Queen of Losing things
Instead of focusing on all that is going wrong today, here is a list of positives:
- I got to sleep in my own bed, by myself until 3:45 this morning!
- Ava discovered we still had grapes in the fridge
- My shoes were where I left them yesterday.
- Mr. Man filled the car with gas this morning.
- It's payday!
- Pj was on facebook at the same time this morning and so was quickly able to call me so I could locate my phone.
- New episode of Elementary available online today!
- The tv room is almost ready to get vacuumed.
- I found a check book quickly to get bills ready to mail next week.
- It is now Hazel's naptime. Whether she likes that or not.
- No cops were around when I drove Mr. Man to school and back home, or when I drove DQ to school then picked up Mr. Man and drove us back home.
- Saw a car accident, after it happened and before the police arrived, and the drivers were being polite to each other. Sometimes I love Utah.
- Mr. Man's library card is on my dresser rather than in my lost wallet, meaning we can still go to the library.
- I found the ghost foam shapes, so I can make my Halloween garland that I requested fabric from my sister for.
- I'm not entirely freezing yet today.
- I found the can opener....right on top of a bowl right on the counter where I looked countless times yesterday....
- Mischief is distracted by chores at the moment, relieving me from jungle gym status.
- I remembered I have a bag of balloons in my closet, so this weekend we will MAKE pumpkins with papermache newspaper and fabric starch.
That's all so far. (10:50am)