Thursday, November 22, 2012

Facebook is so lonely today and regular tv programming is non existent. I am tired and would go to bed, but an elf showed up at our house last night.  The girls named him Marley (Drama Queen's suggestion, Mischief was not a huge supporter.  She wanted to name him "Bear" or "Lion".)  Drama Queen is excited to find where he will be in the morning.  The other reason I can't go to sleep yet is Drama Queen lost a tooth this morning.  Oh the work of a mom to keep up these lies.  I mean....um... imaginative fun things.... Drama Queen left a note to the tooth fairy requesting a gift instead of money...Any day but today and I could run to the dollar store right now and pick up something cheap.  There is no way I'm fighting Black Friday shoppers for a cheap toy.  Perhaps the tooth fairy will leave her a note about not stepping on Santa's toes....

No comments: