Elephants

I love making toys. They are about as close to instant gratification you can get in sewing. I solved my problem with the Craggy Moor licensing issues by giving up mice. Yes they are super cute, but well, so are elephants, and Craggy Moor can not claim any bit of my pattern!! I just cut out ten more, which includes two custom orders. Perhaps one will be Mischief's as she asks which is hers every time she sees me working on an elephant. So maybe she will love one of these enough for it to appear in her stocking.











Comments

Katie Bell said…
I kinda love the elephants....mice are still rodents, no matter how color coordinated they are...
sleepless said…
Is that pink mouse for sale ?
sleepless said…
Your elephants ARE FANTASTIC !!
Jamie Hatch said…
personally, I think your elephants are way cuter! The mice are nice, but an elephant are magnificant(If you change the pronouncement it rhymes!)

Popular Posts