Darn TV show...

Watching Bones and they talk about pre-thirty bucket lists....and I said WHAT?  "Cause there are certain things you can't do after you're thirty"....well I disagree with that.  I started googling for pre-thirty bucket lists and found a ton, and I don't know why any of these things can't be done after you are thirty.  Still, having a list of things to do before I am thirty appeals to me.  Especially since that gives me just over a year to do said things.  SOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo...I'm working on a pre-thirty bucket list.  Cause I am getting old. It is sad. and not at the same time.  And I may throw things on it that I've already done...like run a half marathon...haha.

Comments

Laurel said…
I saw that on Bones too and thought that it sounded really fun. My birthday is in a week, I wonder if I can make up a list in time, then I will have a fun project for the year!
Amy said…
I am going to be 43 (ouch) on my next birthday. I don't have a list or worry about one. Age means very little after 21.

God Bless and have a wonderful weekend.

Popular Posts