Saturday, February 16, 2013

Learning Wall

Today I went to Utah Idaho Supply Map World (say that ten times fast) to see if they had any of the Melissa and Doug travel activity game things I'd been eyeing on Amazon.com.  They did!  And some of them for less than were on Amazon.  So I got the cheaper ones, then perused the clearance section.  And spent a good 15 minutes looking through the clearance posters which were 10/$1.  I got 20, and almost filled up our playroom wall!  Not all the posters are up there, some are for when the girls are a little older perhaps.  It makes the wall very busy, but I rather like it, and the girls do too, and all the reading related posters excited Drama Queen, "Hey, I have one like that at school!"  No just to get myself organized to start working on letters more with Mischief.  She is very good at O and X.  And can tell you the sounds of some, but not their names (which I'm okay with because you don't need to know their names to read).

1 comment:

sleepless said...

This is an exciting wall now ! Lots of energy there...