With the prospect of going to California, my girls were first excited that they will get to go to Namma's house.  Followed by asking if we can go to the beach, Disneyland came third.  Who's children are these?  Beach before Disneyland?  Hopefully we will get all of the above.  Though I am pretty certain I will spend much of the time at Disneyland standing in line to greet people in costumes.  Mischief is ecstatic at the prospect of seeing Mickey, 'cause "Mickey live at Dinnylan!!"  I think DQ will be most interested in Pixie Hollow.

Oh now the long wait until then.

I'm working on lovely 50s/60s dresses for the girls.  Everyone does princess dresses or fabulous boutique outfits.  Even though Mischief would fit the lovely boutique set I made DQ when we last went to Disneyland (3 years ago, before we moved), I just want something different.  So we are going for a Disneyland opening day look....complete with petticoats if I am ambicious enough.  Or I may just buy "vintage" slips...it's just sad that the 90s is now vintage....but it makes sense since in the 90s I called 70s stuff vintage....

Comments

sleepless said…
Going to the beach is no problem....we have many to choose from...

Popular Posts