Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cowgirl

Sunshine is starting to feel better!  We found a chair she can sleep in well at night, though this morning when I woke up (I was sleeping on the couch next to her chair) I found her on the floor...I hope she climbed down rather than fell... :o/

Today we played outside.  Sunshine decided she is a cowgirl today.  Mama loved it!  We went to the playground, we rode bikes, for family home evening we went for a walk along the river trail.



 She can't actually pedal Mischief's bike, but she sure tries!







And then it was time to go inside...


3 comments:

sleepless said...

Awesome photos !! Thanks for sharing..and I would like to go on the river trail too !!

Shannon said...

I love her crocodile tears at the sorrow of having to go inside! Great colors too!

Laurel said...

The first bike picture is wonderful!