Spring Cleaning

Yesterday I asked the girls to move all the toy stuff out of the sitting room and into the playroom (aka, move it all over about 10 feet).  These are pictures of them doing that....
Eventually it did happen.  And well, you see what's in the background of all these?  double the mass and you will have what it looked like.

So Sunshine got put to bed, mommy put on Power Puff Girls for Drama Queen and Mischief, and got to working.

4 hours later....

A clean playroom is ever so much more fun to play in.











Comments

Juli said…
Yes. Yes it is. I really need to rip apart parts of this house to clean, but then... well, I'd need more vacation time. *sigh* So, it's looking more like fall clean up than spring cleaning for us.
Shannon said…
Nice. I wish I had your photography skills.
Mary said…
Aside from having beautiful children, you are really becoming a wonderful photographer! I know these will be treasured by your family, but also I think you could make some money at it someday when you have time, and if you wanted to! I think you are really gifted!

Popular Posts