We got snow last night, but thankfully it all melted today.  Still supposed to snow tomorrow though.  Sunshine finally fits the dress my sister made, and it is oh so cute!  I especially love the headband she made.  Mischief wore a cute puffy slip under her dress and Drama Queen declared her a LaLaLoopsy.  

Visited my new nephew yesterday.  I forgot just how light and small new babies are!  I'm pretending to not have baby envy with all the babies that are being born!  Two more babies to go this year, those two are both on Mr. Man's side of the family.

Comments

sleepless said…
Sorry about the current snow !!! Your girls are just BEAUTIFUL ! Your photography is AWESOME !!! thanks !
Juli said…
Love your pics. :) I can't believe you are still getting snow. :( It was a perfect day for running here today... mid 50's... just don't have it in me right now. Maybe tomorrow.

Popular Posts