Thursday, May 2, 2013

Some pictures! incase anyone is still reading other than my mother who is on vacation right now...

Playing with Mischief.
 this child has caught on that mommy isn't very good at playing...unless it is blocks.  I love playing with blocks, so when she REALLY wants to play with me, she'll ask me to play blocks with her.  we will build castles and houses and towers...all to knock down eventually.


This past week I sorted and organized the girls clothes, in the process this orange hat got pulled out and never made it back into a box, because Sunshine claimed it as hers.  She wears it all over the house and requires taking it with her when we go anywhere.  She also tends to claim any of Mischief's shoes that have glitter even if they are 4 sizes too big.  She was dancing/strutting around the house the day I took this picture.
 Daddy spotted a quite moment, and whispered for me to get the camera.  Good eye daddy!
 The garden has me discouraged already.  Wondering why I bother.  It feels as though everything takes forever to grow.  And our growing season is so short that by the time the tomatoes will start producing, it will be september/october, and thus prove to have been a waste of my time.  Speaking of the garden I'd better go water the outside things, few that have survived despite being cold hardy....and another year proving I can't grow lettuce or herbs....

Sunshine being gross.  Scooping her cereal onto a plate and then putting it back in a bowl....

5 comments:

Mary said...

So cute! Ava looks wonderful inthat blue dress! And the lighting on that notebook picture is great! Love, Aunt Mary

Juli said...

We have had great luck growing from seed this year. Transplanting it outside is and entirely different story. :( Lost the cukes already.

Laurel said...

Cute picture of mischief reading.

April said...

I read your blog when you update :) I just don't comment a whole lot :( Love the photos!!

Confessions of a Closet Hoarder but you can call me Judy said...

You're right! Daddy has a good eye! Love that picture and the one of Sunshine in the red hat! TOO cute!

And your blog is one of my favorites! Even though I haven't been around much lately, I always look forward to seeing what you've posted! :)