Tuesday, June 4, 2013

And oh...

Mom, let me know what day you will be here so I can make sure my children have been recently bathed and had their hair brushed/washed....I only guarantee those things for Sundays....and visitors.  :)

Meanwhile, I need to get this cleaned up...
Yes, that would be every toy we own dumped into one room so I can sort and pull out toys they haven't seen in a while (which in Ava's mind is "new toys", ya...It's been a while since I've switched out toys.)  Hazel found cars in this last night and proclaimed "WHOA!  CARS!" then proceeded to make "vroom"ing noises as she played with them.

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Love the car noises part !! The things you have been hiding from her LOL...We have no idea when we are coming...dadu's boss has not chosen to get back to him on phone or computer. We may just be driving Saturday...