One room down...

My sister and her family and my parents will all be arriving in Utah tonight.  My eldest brother's youngest is going to be blessed (christened) on Sunday.  So I am in the mad scramble to clean.  Not a small feat when you are doing it on your own. Yesterday I tackled one of the hardest rooms and did the finishing touches this morning, aka I vacuumed.  Next is the kitchen, tv room, and kids bathroom.  The girls room needs cleaning too, but it is not as important as the main rooms.  And my bedroom?  Well, that door will just stay closed.
Yesterday Sunshine was grumpy grumpy grumpy in the afternoon, so Daddy put her down for a nap.  And she slept until almost 7pm....(I don't wake sleeping bears)  I then stayed up until midnight with her for company *helping* me clean...got her to bed and who walks out of her room?  Mischief.  She was up until 1am with me when I then declared it bedtime.  I could hear her restless as I fell asleep, but she doesn't seem tired this morning.  Of course, do kids ever at that age?

I, however, am trying hard to keep my eyes open.  It's not working all that well.  I will definitely take a nap today.

Comments

Seth said…
Looks good.
Juli said…
Looks excellent. You did a great job.
Beth said…
wow. I think it looks great. you did a great job.

Popular Posts