Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Well...I guess we should be happy that I seem to be having one really good day a week...I had one day last week that I felt awesome and I was pretty productive.  Yesterday I didn't quite feel awesome, but I was at at least 90% and I was super productive, cleaning Sunshine's room and starting on cleaning the other girls room and the shed.  As well as doing laundry and I did load the dishwasher but I just discovered I never ran it (it can't run at the same time as the clothes washer).

But unfortunately I have also noticed that those days are followed by days that I just don't want to do anything.  I'd like to go back to bed and sleep for another four hours.  I'd like a personal chef to make us all food.  Tiredness and lack of easy food are my main complaints today.  We have no cereal.  We have no bananas.  I'm working on boiling some eggs for lunch/breakfast...so brunch I guess.  The kids love boiled eggs.  I guess I'll make some rice and steamed vegetables as well.  Need to decide what dinner will be.

Is it naptime yet?  actually it is for Sunshine!  Hurray! Well, after I feed her something more than grapes and wild strawberries (from the garden).

Ugh. Speaking of the garden.  We won't be having much home grown this year.  *mumble grumble*  so much for cutting down on our grocery needs that way.  And the peas I planted that were supposed to be garden peas look more like snow peas...I'm hoping the pods fill, but I'm starting to worry they were mis-packaged or something....

1 comment:

sleepless said...

I only post my productive days...the rest, well,...I hide....