Clean house

My house is Sooo clean.  It really looks fabulous.  Granted everything that is hidden away in DQ's room will get pulled out tomorrow in anticipation of her arrival home, and then the house won't be so fabulously clean and usable.  And company friendly.  It got cleaned because I had a Lia Sophia party, and if you'd like to order something, please do, otherwise I won't be getting anything, lol.  One order does not free jewelry get me.  Though it does at least make it somewhat worth while for my consultant Laura, who is fabulous.

To order online, Go to the website, http://www.liasophia.com/laurarobinson

Near the top right hand side of the page click on 'Browse Our Jewelry'. Then in the box that says 'Look up Your Hostess' and enter my name, Abigail, and click 'Go'. My name and party close date will appear, click on it
It will now say 'Your Hostess: Abigail *********'
Now shop and my party will get credit for your purchases!

Party will likely close on Sunday.  


I took pictures after the party so I can always remember what my house looks like clean.  And to show that I finally have pictures on the walls again.  Including wedding pictures....we've never had wedding pictures up before.  :)








Comments

Laurel said…
Congratulations of having a clean house! I wish I did, I have sewing class on Mondays and if the house doesn't get clean on Saturday I am still scrubbing and vacuuming when people start arriving on Monday.
sleepless said…
WOW, WOW, WOW, IT LOOKS AWESOME !!! CONGRATULATIONS. I LOVE ALL YOUR PHOTOS AND PICTURES ON THE WALLS...WAY TO GO ABBY !!!
Juli said…
I often photograph the house when it's clean. Mainly because it never stays that way... and mainly that's because of Tony!

But it does feel good!

I just bought a bunch of lia sophia stuff. Honestly, I'll likely never wear it. Robin missed her "free" stuff goal as well.
Beth said…
Abby the house looks amazing. Its like a complete transformation. Your house seems so much bigger. I wish I could of made it to your party, but ran out of time and energy.

Popular Posts