Thursday, July 4, 2013

Drama Queen's birthday

So SO thrilled that my mother is photo documenting Drama Queen while she is there.  I have pictures from DQ's 7th birthday!  My sister's eldest is exactly one year older than DQ, well not exactly I guess, they weren't born at the same time a year apart, just same day...so here is a huge amount of cellphone pictures, because years from now I will not be able to find them again on facebook - the blog is much easier to navigate, and really I will get this printed into books someday....
 She got two cute outfits (with matching bows thanks to my talented hair-bow making sister), a dream lite, two littlest pet shop pets, a princess polly pocket type doll, and pokemon cards.

 She chose cupcakes for her cake and birthday boy cousin chose a cake.  
 One of the outfits she got:


 The birthday kids!



 
 









2 comments:

Laurel said...

Have a great time being 7 DQ!

sleepless said...

I love how her fingers look putting her candles on...