Saturday, August 3, 2013

As we eat through our food storage I realized it would be an easy thing to clean and organize the cupboards. So I started to. 
Just pulled about 20 cans of things from the shed. The last of our non #10 can or 20lb bags, the big things will remain out in the shed. I need to move our boxes of salt out there to join the flour(which Mischief cannot eat), sugar, beans and rice. There is also a can of potatoes and a can of dried chopped onions. I will move half of our powder milk out there also. Some of what was out there is expired. Oh well, not like the cans are swelling. Still edible. :). And we will have jello daily for a while, as I forgot we had 10 boxes out there in addition to the four in the house. Such joys!  


1 comment:

sleepless said...

During the depression people starved to death from lack of calories...even the expired foods have calories...hang on to them...of course, you were raised on expired foods...it works...