Room remodel

2 years ago, I started a project.  See where we live is made entirely of 70s panel board, some of which is covered with a neutral off white with streaks of brown wall paper, and lots of faux wood finish.


Drives.me.nuts.

These are the best pictures I have of the room before, I'll keep looking through old photos, but I don't know if I'll find better.  I didn't realize just how many times we re-arranged this room!

So anyway, after the beams were put in to lift the sagging ceiling (7 inches), I decided to  be Miss DIY and started on our project.  I had an idea of how I wanted the room to look.


It took 2 years, but now those two walls are done!
Now we just need to do the wall behind the couch, and then I need to get new picture frames....and we need to get crown molding for the whole room.  but I like it!

Comments

Laurel said…
Congratulations! It looks great.
sleepless said…
IT LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD !
Jamie Hatch said…
abby, that looks awesome! totally worth the wait. I also have a wall in my living room that is still unpainted as well, Should we have a race and see who gets it done first?

Popular Posts