Curly Girly

Daddy loves how her hair is back to being super curly.  I am happy to have proven my point that the reason her curls weren't what they used to be was due to the weight/length of her hair.
Regardless of both, her chopped hair makes me a little sad every time I look at her.
In an attempt to quell this, we had a "Shirley Temple" photo shoot.


She hasn't any dresses of the right vintage, so we put on her vintage coat (and the matching wool pants, though those aren't visible).  We went through lots of Shirley Temple pictures and she picked the looks she wanted to try and copy.





 End result?  yes, she's back to looking cherubic.  I need to put her in very girly looking things though....

Comments

Juli said…
Love that last one!
Beth said…
You did a great job cutting her hair. It looks really good.
sleepless said…
she looks darling !
Laurel said…
Cute! The last one is my favorite!

Popular Posts