Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Today DQ took a dive while roller skating, scuffing up the inside of one elbow, the back of her hand on her other arm, and her chin as well.  She was pretty content to not be outside again after that.  The girls then spent the day watching TV, playing Lalaloopsy, starting a new play, and DQ decided to try and make a shadow puppet box.
Sunshine was not happy to share the Lalaloopsy dolls.
They also did a good job cleaning up the playroom before Daddy got home from work.

I need to find the camera battery charger as I am taking my family's pictures in a week.  I need to borrow a tripod and get a remote for my camera as well.

1 comment:

Katie Bell said...

Excited to see how the pictures turn out! You are always welcome to come take ours....I will trade you eggs or children...