Friday, September 5, 2014

Lest anyone should think that I don't let my children choose their clothes for themselves...here is Sunshine in a very her outfit that she picked out today....




Mischief has drawers full of shirts and pants, she just prefers dresses.  I need to get her or make her more shorts/bloomers for under them still.


DQ picks her outfits always, and while I do occasionally veto some combinations, I usually just let her wear what she chooses.  Today she wore a pink dress that is embroidered with pink flowers with socks and red converse

Our tomatoes are ripening nicely

We're having problems with someone opening our bathroom window at night...a window that opens only from the outside.  After a sleepless night last night, due to it being opened at 11pm after I had Jordan close it at 10 when I discovered it was open, I macgivered it shut with some wire.  It now can't be opened beyond this.

It's just disconcerting that someone keeps doing this.  It's not a window someone can break into the house through, especially since I keep the storm window on it, but while wiring it shut gives me some peace of mind the fact that someone keeps opening the window makes me worry that they'll try opening other windows, especially now that they can't open this one.  Why are they opening our window, are they casing the joint?  Are they a peeping tom?  It's only view is of the shower and the toilet, so  I don't know why you'd open it again after it's been shut once you've seen where it leads.  Why are you opening someone else's windows anyway?!  And it's not a low to the ground window, that part of it in the picture is at the height of my head outside.

1 comment:

sleepless said...

Little one really does have huge Diva tendencies !! Gotta love it !!