Monday, November 17, 2014

"I let him wear the pants in the family....but I was the belt that held them up!"

Funny lady.  Watching Rich Bride, Poor Bride.  And man am I grateful for all those who made my very low cost wedding happen!  9 years late, but thank you oh so much to my brother for DJing, to my mom for making cute outfits for the nieces and nephews, to my sister-in-law for loaning me her dress, to the Morphis family for letting us use their back yard.  To all those who baked and frosted cupcakes and baked potatoes and to various family members, especially brother in law Peter and Aunt Dee, for taking pictures.  I quite happily say my wedding cost just over $1,000.  I still love it and wish I could live it over again.  I feel like I was a bit of a space case and didn't satisfactorily interact with all my old friends who so kindly came out for the reception.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

There is a brother in our ward who says that he wears the pants, but his wife picks them out