Sunday, November 16, 2014

I'm doing a terrible job at blogging these days! Mainly we're just here at home, the girls going to school, Mr. Man going to work, me doing the feeding and cleaning of all.  I've also been stuffing in lots of sewing time.  And growing a baby - just about 10 more weeks to go!

 One of Sunshine's new outfits.  I altered two patterns to create it.  GYCT's Holly & Ivy Dress pattern and I don't remember the other but it's the Simple & Sweet Bloomers pattern I think it's called.  Of course about 4 days after it got made the temperature dropped 20 degrees, so I don't know if it'll get worn again until the baby fits it....

 Some mustache fun because this mama doesn't push school fundraiser participation...but rather with provide equivalent prizes for not trying to get people to buy over priced candy.

 Not quite a case of who wore it best, but this mama sure loves sometimes that these two can share clothes!  The top is another of my latest sewing projects.  They have the same chest measurement, so they can share it....it's nice snuggly flannel.

A friend of a friend was raising money for their son to go to Europe with Utah Music Ambassadors (or something like that) and to do so were selling Filipino food.  So we of course ordered some! Had to try out some of what Grandma and Grandpa have been eating while on their church mission in Cebu Philippines!
 Drama Queen was not impressed by the noodles.  The rest of us liked them.  Mischief of course missed out on eating any of it since I didn't know the ingredients.  The pork was delicious, Drama Queen did like the adobo chicken and we all loved the lumpia.  Not pictured are our frozen mango floats which were yummy too.

3 comments:

Juli G said...

I don't know if I'd be so ambitious with the food either. I'm thinking the noodles could have meant death to my insides. :(

I'm envious of your sewing. I seriously can't get the creative juices going... and it's not for lack of time. *sigh* Maybe this weekend...

Laurel said...

Cute sewn things! I am reading this blog on a short sewing break from Christmas dresses which I am trying to finish in time to take pictures for Christmas cards.

The food looks yummy and reminds me that I haven't had breakfast.

Laurel said...

Sophie & Eloise can also wear the same clothes, Sophie is taller but they are the same around. They share all the time and I think its so fun, I always wished that I had a sister with whom I could share clothes!