Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What day is it?

I thought the days blended together before, but goodness how I am losing track of the days! 

Flower Pink is 2 weeks old and growing!  She can just barely fit into her newborn clothes, but 0-3 month stuff is too big!  I might have to sew for her....

She has a pattern of being awake and eating frequently one day and the next she just wants to sleep and only eat every 3 to 4 hours. 

She slept for 5 hours straight last night. Woo hoo!

My mom has arrived to help out now that Mr. Man is back to work. Our car is having the engine replaced and I can not walk the girls to school, or do much housework still. It is a bit frustrating. I try and then regret it the next day when the inside incision hurts even more and my bleeding picks up. It is hard to just sit around all day when I see things that need to be done. 








Had an oh shoot moment on Monday. When we realized we were unprepared for Valentine parties coming up. The girls got started on making some today. DQ decided to do origami for her valentines this year, while Mischief decorated some cards to hand out. 




No comments: