Thursday, April 23, 2015

The first walk to school since baby

Or, When I made the three year old walk a mile and a half just so I could use the pram. 

We did an additional mile to meet DQ after school. As a result, Sunshine did not make it from her bed to the potty in time tonight and I got to clean up poop before giving her a leg massage. She was so shaky just standing and cried at each step. We'll see how she does tomorrow afternoon when it really hits her. And yes I'll take the double jogger to give her a rest day. Ha. 

And this baby is a drool machine. Her top was soaked when I changed her to pajamas so I finally  gave in and broke out a bib. I need to make some cute drool bibs since this seems to not be a congestion related thing, as her congestion is clearing up. 













No comments: