Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Drama Queen, age 8

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Um, that's kinda hard, because you say a lot of the same things to me....No

2. What makes mom happy?
When we do what she says

3. What makes mom sad?
I don't really know

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By being silly
5. What was your mom like as a child?
How'm I supposed to know what you liked as a child? What was the question (I repeat) She had brown curly hair
6. How old is your mom? 
I believe you are thirty.....three? Is it 33?
7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know that I never measure her
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Sew
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? 
How am I supposed to know that if I'm not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? 
Sewing
11. What is your mom really good at?
Sewing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
UUUUUUUUmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................................keeping the house clean
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Take care of kids

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Sushi

15.What makes you proud of your mom? 
That she lets me get lots of books
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? 
a Supermom
17. What do you and your mom do together? 
She sometimes comes to moms and munchies
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Well we both do have brown hair
19. How are you and your mom different? 
She's older than me

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because when I tell her that I love her she says that back

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? 
I do not know
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Maybe fabric shops

23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
22, I believe that's close

No comments: